I am committed to protecting your privacy as a user of my services. I use the information I collect about you to maximise the quality of services and products that I provide to you via my website and business. I respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the National Privacy Principles contained in the Australian Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Meaning of personal information;
1. Personal information means any information or opinion about you from which your identity is apparent or can reasonably be established.
2. I may only collect personal information from you which is necessary for conducting my business, providing my services to you and meeting my legal obligations.
3. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that you know why I am collecting your personal information, what I will use it for, to whom I will disclose it and how you can access it to ensure its accuracy.
4. In most instances, I may collect personal information about you directly from you.
5. I may collect personal information about you when you make enquiries:
- in person
- via telephone or email
- via an online form on my website
- at an event where I may be presenting
- via social media messaging.
6. Please keep your contact details up to date.
7. You have the option of whether to provide personal information or to remain anonymous.
8. If you prefer that I do not collect your personal information, please do not submit or provide it.
9. Please note that I may not be able to fully provide our services to you or respond to you if you choose not to provide personal information.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
10. I will use personal information about you only for the primary purpose for which I have collected it and related purposes, including:
- the provision of my professional services to you
- generating bills and reminder notices in relation to the services
- obtaining services from you
- responding to your enquiries
- providing you with news and publications, webinar and event invitations or other products or services that may interest you.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
11. I will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information I collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to- date.
12. If you believe that the personal information Chenae Carey holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to- date, please contact me through the details provided below email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. I will take reasonable steps to amend the information.
14. In certain circumstances and where permitted or required by the National Privacy Principles, I may refuse to provide access. If so, I will provide reasons for
16. Your information will be shared with our payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
17. All individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose other than that described above.
18. Details are only supplied to a third-party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect our copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
19. If you provide Chenae Carey with a testimonial, you give your consent for the use of your name, business and the year of service delivery to be displayed on the Chenae Carey website or in my other marketing material, together with the content of the testimonial that you provide.
Social networking services and links to other websites
20. I may provide links to other websites or use social networking services such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to communicate with the public about my work.
21. These sites have their own privacy policies.
22. When you communicate with Chenae Carey using these services your personal information may be collected and used for communication with you.
23. The social networking service that you have used to communicate with me will also handle your personal information for its own purposes.
Cookies and other identifiers
25. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Some website features may not function properly without cookies.
26. The information collected by these tools may include the IP address of the device you are using and information about sites that IP address has come from, the pages accessed on our site and the next site visited.
27. Chenae Carey uses this information to help to track your use of our websites to improve the visitor experience and to provide a quality service.
28. The information that collected about you is used only for the purpose of providing you with my services.
29. Your personal information will not be published.
30. I do not use data processing houses overseas. However, I may use technical assistance located in another country and the people providing that assistance may be able to access your personal information in the course of providing services to me. Chenae Carey requires those providers to comply with its privacy obligations.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please email email@example.com or call +61439713973 immediately so I can help resolve your concern.