If you run your own biz, it’s HIGHLY likely that you’re the one doing a lot, if not all of your marketing. Here are a few marketing tips and reminders to help!
1. It’s our job to repeat ourselves
2. It’s our job to repeat ourselves
3. In most cases, customers/clients won’t do the work for us by coming to us without any effort on our part so please do your bit.
4. If you’re worried about being pushy, it’s highly likely that you’re faaaaar from pushy. The fact that you’re worrying is a good sign that you’re not gonna overdo it.
5. Speaking of number 4 (being pushy) you’re probably under-doing it because you’re afraid to go too far. You can probs step it up a notch or two.
6. The likelihood of someone purchasing something increases each time they’re exposed to it so maximize your exposure.
7. Get comfortable with the word sales. A business needs regular money coming in (from SALES) to be sustainable and profitable. If you really don’t like the word sales, then swap it for another word but if you do, do the work so that you don’t sabotage your efforts.
8. You actually have to tell people how you can help them, AND how they pay you.
9. Make sure you’re selling something the people want and UNDERSTAND.
10. You don’t have to be on eleventy-billion platforms. But be present and consistent with whatever you choose to use.
11. Know the difference between a hobby and a business and make sure you treat your business accordingly. Respect it and treat it seriously.
12. If you’re a sole trader and you don’t want to do your own marketing, who else will do it? How successful can you expect to be?
13. Please do the energy work to clear out the negative beliefs stored in your subconscious around success, wealth, being organised, growth, systems, and profits.
14. Get help with number 13 if you need it (we kinda all do).
15. You might feel like you’re saying things over and over and over again, and that might feel boring. But if you don’t, how will people ever find you? That’s part of your job as a sole trader, it’s what you signed up for.
16. The best marketing copy in the world is no good if you’re not energetically aligned.
17. Conversely, if all you do is meditate and you don’t take inspired action in the 3D world, you’re missing a very important part of the equation.