When you’re starting out, there’s so much information out there it’s tricky to decipher what to pay attention to, and what to ignore. There’s so much advice to decipher, and SO MANY mixed messages.
You’re in business to make money. If you weren’t, it would be a HOBBY.
Facebook groups are an EXCELLENT way to make money when you’re a service based biz, and I’m going to share with you some hard truths that so many of us women in business learn the HARD WAY….
If you’re not making money, then you need to get that sorted out. Here’s FIVE simple steps to follow.
- Find some Facebook groups where you think your target market hang out (if you don’t know your target market, get that sorted first).
- Post on the #question #researchday #supportme theme days (whatever is appropriate) to make sure your target market are ACTUALLY in those groups.
- Pick 1-3 groups as your focus, and offer ONE of your paid things every week for at least month, in addition to posting on other theme days (nobody likes someone who just posts their promos and then disappears).
- If you don’t sell ANY of your offers in one month, and you participated in posting on other days then you’ll need to review your offer. Seek support (paid or unpaid) if you need it.
- If it works, keep going. Don’t offer something different. Keep going, because if it’s working, you’re MAKING MONEY. If it doesn’t work, tweak your sales copy and try another month. If your wording and images are good, you should be able to sell what you offer!
The moral of the story is that you cannot expect to be an overnight success. Many people post ONCE and if it doesn’t work, they try something else. That’s the WORST thing you can do. You’ve gotta be consistent, lady! Yep, consistent. If it doesn’t sell, try again. And again, and again.